Front & Center is a 6-week online, multimedia experience that guides you through the process of sharing your story and services on camera.
You will have immediate access to all of the information so you can explore at your own pace and on your own time.
The first set of modules focus on Pre-production (Content Strategy, Script Writing, and Set-Up)
The second set focus on Performance (On-Camera Skills, Interviews, and Putting It All Together)
This course comes with:
- Videos filled with tips, tricks, and instructions
- Resource guides with recommendations for equipment, tutorials, music and more
- Helpful homework assignments.
- Video interviews with industry experts offering their insights on the value of video in regards to content creation, public relations and community partnerships
For those of you wanting to dive deeper and receive personalized advice, there is a special package that includes a one-on-one Skype consultation that is good for three months from your purchase date. These consultations are invaluable for helping you create a customized web video strategy, clarify any specific questions you have about the process of making videos, and offer individualized advice for how to improve your on-camera performance.
Whether you want to create videos to:
- Introduce yourself to your audience
- Create immediate connections with your tribe
- Develop weekly video content
- Lead multimedia online courses
- Demonstrate products
- Offer powerful visual make-overs
- Expand your creativity
… Front & Center WILL help you make that happen!
Finding the Format
Making informed choices in the beginning will save you countless hours down the road! In this module you will learn:
- The five questions to ask yourself before creating video content
- Why continuity is key
- How to choose the best type of “About” video for your business and brand
- The secret sauce behind the success of the four most popular styles of weekly series formats
Module 2: Writing the Script
Writing a script is not the same as writing a post or copy for your website. It will take practice but in this module you will learn:
- 6 Tips for writing video copy that will keep your audience tuned in
- My secret sauce for writing an effective two-minute “About” video
- How to consistently create engaging weekly content
- Helpful hints for structuring your interviews
Module 3: The Set-Up
Why not set yourself up to look, sound, and feel your best? In this module you will learn:
- What your background says about your brand
- Why good lighting is critical for a professional looking video
- What to do about sound
- When and why to use a wide shot, medium shot, and close-up shot for your videos
- Tricks and tips of the trade for being close-up ready in an HD world
- + Receive my Equipment Resource List for Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced Levels
Module 4: Delivery
Now it’s time to get talking! In this module you will learn:
- My go-to secrets for sounding more professional in a matter of minutes
- How to sound natural and at ease on camera
- Easy and quick tips to perk up your energy
- How to move keep calm and carry on
- Ways to sucker punch those pesky nerves
Module 5: The Art of the Interview
More and more web content creators are incorporating video interviews into their tool belt. In this module you will learn:
- How to uncover the stories from your guest that your audience really wants to hear
- Why “yes and” should become your favorite phrase
- Tips for navigating interviews when you don’t know what to say
- How much preparation is too much preparation
Module 6: Putting It Together
Now it’s time to put your story in the spotlight, where it belongs! In this Module you will learn:
- The only 5 edits you’ll use for 99.9% of your videos
- Why less is almost always more
- The four elements that can’t be easily corrected in post-production
- My pep talk for those days when video gets you down
- Plus 30 Creative Ideas For Your Video Making Pleasure
Most importantly, after this experience, you won’t be overwhelmed by fears of doing it wrong or feel plagued with uncertainty about which step to take next. You will discover what it feels like to turn your video ideas into realities and put your story where it belongs… front and center.
If this sounds like a great addition for sharing your story, I would be honored to invite you to register for Front & Center today. There truly has never been a better time to add engaging videos to your website and services.
Yep, I’m so sure you’ll enjoy Front & Center that I’m offering a satisfaction-or-your-money-back-guarantee. If you don’t feel you have learned valuable insights about how to gain confidence speaking on camera and tips to clarify your story for your videos, send me an email within 30 days of purchase and I’ll refund your money. No harm, no foul.
And now for the Grand Finale:
The world needs to hear more stories that matter. Whether you choose to purchase Front & Center or not, I hope to see your story on the screen very soon!
Front & Center (Only $97)
Front & Center + 60 minute Private Consultation (Only $294)
“Monica really knows her stuff. Her course was creative, thoughtfully designed, beautifully paced, and focused both on strategy and tactics. I took away all that I feel I need in order to launch videos that I will be proud of. It was one of the very best investments I made in 2012.” ~ Natalie Currie, MBI Certified Life Coach
“I was so impressed with how prepared she was for our conversation and all the tangible tips she had for me to immediately implement into my videos that I never would have thought of on my own. We can only get so far sometimes taking the DIY method. Working with Monica and taking her course was the exact feedback and details that I needed to take everything to the next level.” ~ Brooke Snow, Photographer Phenom
“The best part of all is that I feel like Monica is kind, helpful and I trust her with my own insecurities about doing videos. To me, that’s really valuable.” ~ Shelly Leer, Upholstery Wizard